Dedicated truck driving jobs – Class A CDL drivers needed at J&R Schugel
$5,000 SIGN-ON INCENTIVE – ASK A RECRUITER FOR DETAILS!
Immediate positions available for dedicated accounts. Enjoy stability, predictable home time & great pay!
Ready for truck driving opportunities that provide steady, dedicated freight and excellent earning potential? Contact J&R Schugel; 100% employee-owned transportation company that’s leading the industry today. Our dedicated division currently needs Class A CDL drivers who want to earn:
- $5,000 SIGN-ON INCENTIVE – ASK A RECRUITER FOR DETAILS!
- Great pay per mile (with direct deposit)
- Predictable home time
- Full benefits + prescription drug card (1st of the month after 2 months’ employment)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) – ask how JRS helps save for YOUR future!
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid vacation
- Holiday pay
- Orientation pay (company-paid transportation, meals, lodging)
Don’t wait – APPLY TODAY!
Because we’re all about the driver at JRS, dedicated truck drivers have all the support they need any time they’re on the road:
- 100% APU-equipped trucks
- Qualcomm in-cab scanning
- No-touch freight
- No forced NYC dispatch
- Paid lumpers
- Year-round rider program
- Detention, layover and stop pay opportunities
- A management team who is there for you when you need it
Isn’t it time to drive with a carrier who makes it all about you? Contact J&R Schugel to learn more about our dedicated truck driving opportunities today!
These positions fill up fast, so be sure and APPLY TODAY!
Dedicated Truck Driver Qualifications:
- Minimum age of 21
- Must have valid Class A commercial driver’s license
- Recent OTR experience
- Must pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Safe driving record (no serious traffic violations or patterns of irresponsible driving)
Facilities located in Tomah, WI; Columbus, OH; and New Ulm, MN.