Graduate & Get Going – with CDL-A Student Truck Driver Jobs at J&R Schugel!
Join J&R Schugel after graduation for comprehensive training and an attractive new student pay package!
Just graduate CDL-A truck driver school? Get on the right path to a fulfilling career with student truck driver opportunities at J&R Schugel! We’re 100% employee-owned and offer competitive pay, full training and great rewards so you can have the best start possible:
- 4 week training program
- Ongoing training & educational opportunities
- Late-model equipment
- Trainer always on duty for assistance
- NO CONTRACT NECESSARY
- Safety Incentive program first twelve months
Earn more with exciting pay advancements!
- $500/week during training
- 37 CPM once tested out of program
- 38 CPM – 1st month
- 39 CPM – 2nd month
- 40 CPM – 3rd month
Stay safe and compliant to take advantage of 2 CPM incentive once you’ve tested out of our training program!
Once you’ve completed training, you’ll start earning the benefits that make JRS the place to be for drivers:
- Competitive OTR pay
- Frequent home time
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) – ask how JRS saves for YOUR future!
- Steady dry van/refrigerated freight
Want to hear more about how JRS student CDL-A truck driver opportunities get you on the road and get you PAID? Contact us today!
Student CDL-A Truck Driver Qualifications:
- Minimum age of 21
- Must have valid CDL-A commercial driver’s license
- Must have 240+ completed hours in CDL-A course program
- Must pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Safe driving record (no serious traffic violations or patterns of irresponsible driving)