Truck driver jobs with high earning potential for CDL-A student graduates
$1,000 SIGN-ON INCENTIVE – ASK A RECRUITER FOR DETAILS!
Join J&R Schugel after graduation for full training, great pay & tuition reimbursement!
Just graduate CDL-A truck driver school? Get on the right path to a fulfilling career with student truck driver opportunities at J&R Schugel! We’re 100% employee-owned and offer competitive pay, full training and great rewards so you can have the best start possible:
- Students are still eligible for tuition reimbursement for the first 12 months up to $3600
- $1,000 SIGN-ON INCENTIVE – ASK A RECRUITER FOR DETAILS!
- 4 week training program
- Ongoing training & educational opportunities
- Late-model equipment
- Trainer always on duty for assistance
- NO CONTRACT NECESSARY
- Safety Incentive program first twelve months
New student pay package:
- $400/week during training
- 0.34 cpm after testing out of the program
- 0.35 cpm after 3 months
- 0.36 cpm after 6 months
- 0.37 cpm after 9 months
- 0.38 cpm after 12 months
Join the carrier who’s all about the driver!
Once you’ve completed training, you’ll start earning the benefits that make JRS the place to be for drivers:
- Competitive OTR pay
- Frequent home time
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) – ask how JRS saves for YOUR future!
- Steady dry van/refrigerated freight
Want to hear more about how JRS student CDL-A truck driver opportunities get you on the road and get you PAID? Contact us today!
Student CDL-A Truck Driver Qualifications:
- Minimum age of 21
- Must have valid CDL-A commercial driver’s license
- Must have 240+ completed hours in CDL-A course program
- Must pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Safe driving record (no serious traffic violations or patterns of irresponsible driving)