Team CDL-A truck driver jobs with newly increased pay at J&R Schugel
Double your miles and earning power with higher team CPM rates!
J&R Schugel has a variety of team CDL-A truck driver opportunities available now that offer plenty of miles and great home time. We’ve expanded hiring lanes and enhanced team pay—our rates are higher than they’ve ever been before! It’s just another reason to make your CDL-A team part of ours today. Hiring established team drivers - call today for more details!
JRS company team truck driver advantages:
- Up to $0.54 CPM (base pay + incentives, split)
- $30k sign-on incentive!
- Annual compensation reviews
- Priority freight out to California
- 5,500 – 6,500 miles per week, average
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) – ask how JRS helps save for YOUR future!
- Direct deposit
- No-touch freight OR forced dispatch to NYC
- Paid lumpers
- 100% APU-equipped trucks
- E-ZPass/PrePass; in-cab scanning
- Orientation pay (company-paid transportation, motel, meals)
- Detention, layover and stop pay opportunities
Join the JRS team today!
Take your driving team to J&R Schugel, where we’re all about the driver. Because we’re 100% employee owned, we have a stake in your satisfaction. That’s why our team truck driving opportunities are designed to support you in every way. Let’s talk today so we can tell you more!
Team CDL-A Truck Driver Qualifications:
- Minimum age of 21
- Must have valid CDL-A commercial driver’s license
- Must have 1 year of recent OTR experience
- Must pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Safe driving record (no serious traffic violations or patterns of irresponsible driving)
- Facilities located in Tomah, WI; Columbus, OH; and New Ulm, MN.