New Pay, New Trucks & Weekly Home Time On Regional Runs!
J&R Schugel’s regional truck driver jobs offer CDL-A drivers more home time for you and your family! And 100% employee-owned J&R Schugel is invested in our drivers, so we’ve increased mileage pay, doubled vacation pay and added 200 new 2023 Kenworth T-680 tractors in 2022!
We have Class A truck driving opportunities in the Midwest with both our temperature controlled and dry van dedicated divisions, so you can find the drive that works for you. Home time either home every week or choose to stay out every other week to earn even more!
CDL-A Midwest Regional Truck Driver Jobs Offer:
- New starting pay between $0.57 and $0.65 base pay per mile plus accessorial pay.
$1,000 transition bonus* + $500 holiday bonus
- Strong miles –our top 50% average over 2,500 miles per week!
- Steady and stable income with bi-annual pay increases based on performance
- Weekly direct deposit payroll settlements
- Home weekly or every other week
- Well-equipped late-model tractors and trailers equipped with APUs
- 99% no-touch freight
- Detention pay and Layover Pay
- Free retirement plan (ESOP)
- Full benefits & 401k
- Vacation pay -- increased from $500 to $1,000!
- Driver referral program: $2,000 per hired driver
- Online orientation with Web2Road -- Get on the road to success sooner!
CDL-A Midwest Regional Truck Driver Job Requirements:
- Minimum age of 21
- Must have valid CDL-A commercial driver’s license
- Must pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Safe driving record (no serious traffic violations or patterns of irresponsible driving)
- Must have at least 6 months of OTR or regional experience
*Driver must be employed at the time of payout and in working status. All bonuses are taxed at regular earnings.