J&R Schugel continues to invest in its drivers!
Class A CDL Truck Drivers - Southeast
Dedicated, Regional, and Long-Haul Drivers
Earn $1,200-$1,600 weekly!
J&R Schugel is hiring in the Southeast for Dedicated, Regional, and Long-Haul Drivers with a NEW starting pay between $0.57 and $0.65 CPM plus accessorial pay. Based in New Ulm, MN, J&R Schugel is currently offering highly compensated Class A driving opportunities for Dedicated, Regional, and OTR Company Drivers, moving loads up and down I-35 and to the East, throughout the Midwest. Reaching from Texas to portions of the Northeast and Southeast with multiple terminals in the Midwest and Southeast.
J&R Schugel is looking for motivated, successful, and safety-oriented drivers that are interested in being a part of an EMPLOYEE-OWNED Company that treats them with the respect they deserve. Our drivers enjoy great work/life balance, top industry pay, and well-equipped newer equipment.
Here’s a snapshot of what our Professional Drivers Enjoy…
- Well-equipped late-model tractors and trailers equipped with APUs
- 99% no-touch freight
- Detention pay and Layover Pay
- No forced dispatch to NYC
- In-cab scanning
- Stop pay (excluding first and last pick up/drop off)
- Orientation pay
- We also pay for transportation, motel (single), and meals while in orientation
- Pet and Rider program available
- Industry-leading pay with an average $1,200-$1,600 every week!
- New starting pay between $0.57 and $0.65 base pay per mile plus accessorial pay
- Strong miles – our top 50% average over 2,500 miles per week!
- Steady and stable income with bi-annual pay increases based on performance
- Weekly direct deposit payroll settlements
- Minimum age of 21
- Must have valid CDL-A commercial driver’s license
- Must have at least 6 months of experience
LeadFlex Job ID: 30797
Post Date: 09/15/2023