OTR truck driving jobs with new truck color options at J&R Schugel!
NEW $5,000 SIGN-ON INCENTIVE – ASK A RECRUITER FOR DETAILS!
100% employee owned, 100% driver satisfaction.
Apply now for OTR company truck driving opportunities at J&R Schugel! As a 100% employee-owned transportation company, we have a vested interest in keeping our drivers happy. That’s why our over-the-road openings offer competitive pay, frequent home time, excellent benefits and top-notch support – because at J&R Schugel, it’s all about the driver.
OTR company truck driver advantages:
- Competitive pay with compensation review every 6 months
- Frequent home time
- NEW $5,000 SIGN-ON INCENTIVE – ASK A RECRUTIER FOR DETAILS!
- Plenty of miles
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) – ask how JRS saves for YOUR future!
- Full benefits + prescription drug card (1st of the month after 2 months’ employment)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid vacation
- Holiday pay
- Orientation pay (with company-paid transportation, lodging and meals)
- Open-door management policy
- And more!
Pick it out, drive it out!
New tractors are on the way and qualified drivers can select which style suits them best! You’ll love automatic T680s (2017) that come in a variety of exciting colors:
- Black Met
- Sublime Green
- Bright Orange
- Bright Yellow
- Charcoal Effect
- Lavender Effect
- Dark Bright Teal
- Dark Rich Blue
- Viper Red
- Silver Effect
Call to see if you qualify!
Hurry! Limited number of trucks available in each color.
Join J&R Schugel so we can make it all about YOU!
Headquartered in New Ulm, MN, we’ve enjoyed unbelievable success for over 40 years. Now you can have a stake in that success to support your own, with OTR truck driving positions in our company division! If you are a recent CDL-A school graduate, contact J&R Schugel to get your career started!
OTR Company Truck Driver Qualifications:
- Minimum age of 21
- Must have valid Class A commercial driver’s license
- Recent OTR experience
- Must pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Safe driving record (no serious traffic violations or patterns of irresponsible driving)