OTR company truck driving jobs at J&R Schugel, where it’s all about the driver!
Join this 100% employee-owned company for great pay, benefits & more
When you sign on for J&R Schugel company truck driving opportunities, you’ll see advantages like excellent pay and benefits, outstanding amenities and valuable support! As a nationally recognized transportation company that is 100% employee owned, we have a vested interest in keeping our drivers happy.
J&R Schugel company drivers enjoy:
- Competitive pay
- Frequent home time
- 401(k) retirement plan and ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Health, dental, vision, disability benefits, life insurance and prescription drug card (1st of the month after 2 months’ employment)
- Paid vacation
- Holiday pay
- Year-round rider program
- Open-door management policy
- Direct deposit
- Orientation pay (with company paid transportation, lodging and meals)
Our company routes offer plenty of over-the-road miles & everything you’ll need along the way:
- Steady dry van or reefer freight
- 100% APU-equipped trucks
- E-ZPass & PrePass
- DirecTV available
- No touch freight
- In-cab scanning via Qualcomm
- 100% paid lumpers
- No forced dispatch to NYC
- Detention, layover and stop pay (excluding first and last pick/drop)
With facilities in Tomah, WI, and Columbus, OH, and headquarters in New Ulm, MN, we’ve been celebrating great business and driver opportunities for over 40 years.
At J&R Schugel, it’s all about the driver—let’s see how we can make it all about you! Give us a call today to hear more about the company truck driving jobs we have available.
- Minimum age of 21
- Must have valid Class A commercial driver’s license
- Recent OTR experience
- Must pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Safe driving record: No serious traffic violations or patterns of irresponsible driving.
- If you are a recent CDL-A school graduate, contact J&R Schugel to get your career started today!