CDL-A FINISHING PROGRAM
Only 3 Months Recent Experience Required!
J&R Schugel offers a finishing program to develop recent CDL-A graduates who have minimal experience into safe professional truck drivers. Our finishing program is designed to train and prepare inexperienced drivers for their professional careers in 2 – 4 weeks. Advanced students will go out with a Certified Trainer to finish developing their skills to become a solo driver with J&R Schugel.
CDL-A Advance Student Truck Driver Jobs at J&R Schugel Offer:
- Industry leading advance student pay
- Paid 2–4 week training program & educational opportunities
- Trainer always on duty for assistance
- New APU equipped trucks
- Free retirement plan (ESOP) – We save for you!
CDL-A Truck Driver Requirements:
- Must have a Class A CDL
- Must have attended an approved Class A CDL school*
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Minimum of 3 months experience
*Contact a recruiter at 800.359.0101 to learn about our approved Class-A CDL Truck Driving Schools.